A downloadable game for Windows
NOTE: This is a re-release of my original game from 2011! It's my first game and it wasn't available for a long time but I am finally re-releasing it because I am working on a 3D Remake of this game and I want to raise awareness. Feel free to follow me here or join the Discord in the "More information" area to stay updated on this or any other of my projects.
Professor Marty, a mad scientist aboard the spaceship U.S.S. Serling, attempts to create a clone of himself but every experiment he conducts fails. The last experiment gave birth to a rectangle-shaped yellow mutant named "Ed", who quickly got disposed of through the garbage disposal aboard the spaceship. Ed survives the crash on an desert planet where he meets many more mutants and finds out that Professor Marty's experiments are a threat to the entire universe. It depends now on you to stop the experiments and save the universe from certain annihilation!
- Intuitive Point&Click Adventure with context-sensitive cursors
- Explore over 20 Scenes filled with interactions
- Rich in weird humor and full of insanity
- Many strange encounters with the local mutants
- Unique art style with hand-drawn animations from vector graphics
- Optimized for an easy play, great for break time. But it still contains some challenging puzzles
Be a Hero and save the universe today!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: